This print is Sara Adrian's take on the Venus of Willendorf. The original Paleolithic statue was believed to have been carved around 8,000 and 25,000 BCE and was discovered in Austria. Little is known about the purpose or significance of this statue, but because of it's round curvy features some theorize it was a fetish icon symbolizing fertility, childbirth, or sexuality.
A good notebook can help you with motivation to take more notes, write down ideas, or list future dreams. This custom wire-bound notebook will be a great daily companion whenever you need to put your thoughts down on paper!
• Covers with soft-touch coating
• Cover weight: 10.38 oz/yd² (352 g/m²)
• Page weight: 2.62 oz/yd² (89 g/m²)
• Metal wire-o binding
• 140 dotted pages
• Size: 5.25″ × 8.25″ (13 × 21 cm)
• Blank product sourced from the US
Venus of Willendorf Spiral notebook