This print is Sara Adrian's take on the Venus of Willendorf. The original Paleolithic statue was believed to have been carved around 8,000 and 25,000 BCE and was discovered in Austria. Little is known about the purpose or significance of this statue, but because of it's round curvy features some theorize it was a fetish icon symbolizing fertility, childbirth, or sexuality.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Venus of Willendorf Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt