Design inspiration: Sin eaters were said to come to the residence of a deceased person's house. A ritual meal is prepared and the sin eater consumes the food and takes on the sins of the deceased person as they transition to their afterlife. The design is the imagined spiritual transition of the sin to the eater
A t-shirt with a print just hits different. Keep your look bold yet chill with this men’s crew neck t-shirt. It’s so smooth, stretchy, and comfortable you’ll want to wear it all the time.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Sin Eater t-shirt