This design is inspired by Pictish stone carvings that come from Scotland from sometime around the 6th to 9th century. The meanings of these carvings has long been a subject of debate.
Often called a Z-Rod, with this particular design is also referred to as a double disk . Theories behind this image range from the celestial referring to the planets, earth and sun, or perhaps the seasons with the broken spear marking holidays or festivals and the two disks marking the summer and winter solstice. Some feel these broken spear designs have something to do symbolically with the afterlife. It's a mysterious and beautiful image.
This 17-ounce, double-walled stainless steel water bottle is perfect for your daily outings. It will keep your drink of choice hot or cold for hours. It also features an odor- and leak-proof cap. Throw it in your car's cup holder on your way to work, take it with you on hikes, or toss it in your bag for any time you get thirsty.
• High-grade stainless steel
• 17 oz (500 ml)
• Dimensions: 10.5″ × 2.85″ (27 × 7 cm)
• Vacuum flask
• Double-wall construction
• Bowling pin shape
• Odorless and leak-proof cap
• Insulated for hot and cold liquids (keeps the liquid hot or cold for 6 h)
• Patented ORCA coating for vibrant colors
• Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal)
• Blank product sourced from China
Scottish Pict Z-Rod Stainless Steel Water Bottle