This design is inspired by Pictish stone carvings that come from Scotland from sometime around the 6th to 9th century. The meanings of these carvings has long been a subject of debate.
Often called a Z-Rod, with this particular design is also referred to as a double disk . Theories behind this image range from the celestial referring to the planets, earth and sun, or perhaps the seasons with the broken spear marking holidays or festivals and the two disks marking the summer and winter solstice. Some feel these broken spear designs have something to do symbolically with the afterlife. It's a mysterious and beautiful image.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Scottish Pict Z-Rod Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt