This design is inspired by Pictish stone carvings that come from Scotland from sometime around the 6th to 9th century. The meanings of these carvings has long been a subject of debate.
It is theorized that this image of the crescent moon and broken arrow may symbolize the journey of the soul.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Scottish Pict V-Rod Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt