This is a re-imaging of the Celtic warrior queen/goddess called the Morrigan. She was one of the Tuatha De Danann, who were the folk of the Goddess Danu. As a deity she is known to aid warriors in battle, sharp shifting into a crow to fly with the winning side, sometimes seen as a woman washing a warrior’s bloody clothes as a warning that the battle would be lost. She is heavily linked to the Celtic warrior hero Cu Chulainn, who is a fascinating hero to read about.
This 17-ounce, double-walled stainless steel water bottle is perfect for your daily outings. It will keep your drink of choice hot or cold for hours. It also features an odor- and leak-proof cap. Throw it in your car's cup holder on your way to work, take it with you on hikes, or toss it in your bag for any time you get thirsty.
• High-grade stainless steel
• 17 oz (500 ml)
• Dimensions: 10.5″ × 2.85″ (27 × 7 cm)
• Vacuum flask
• Double-wall construction
• Bowling pin shape
• Odorless and leak-proof cap
• Insulated for hot and cold liquids (keeps the liquid hot or cold for 6 h)
• Patented ORCA coating for vibrant colors
• Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal)
• Blank product sourced from China
Morrigan Stainless Steel Water Bottle