This is a re-imaging of the Celtic warrior queen/goddess called the Morrigan. She was one of the Tuatha De Danann, who were the folk of the Goddess Danu. As a deity she is known to aid warriors in battle, sharp shifting into a crow to fly with the winning side, sometimes seen as a woman washing a warrior’s bloody clothes as a warning that the battle would be lost. She is heavily linked to the Celtic warrior hero Cu Chulainn, who is a fascinating hero to read about.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Morrigan Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt