The statement 'As Above, So Below' comes from Hermeticism, a philosophy that was popular among the ancient Greeks. It experienced a revival among alchemists and philosophers in the European Renaissance. Issac Newton was one of many intellectuals that studied Hermetic philosophy.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
As Above So Below Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt